Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sky Vine

After not hearing from Erik and the Butternut Ponka's for a few days I received the following email:

Hello Greg, sorry have not speak for time but strange things have happening on Pumpkin Planet. I think my english is not pleasantly excellent, so Madelaine is done pictures to show what has going on. First is picture of me on the Sky Vine (it is like earth internet only. . . alive).
Little Grappa is not enough seeds old to go on Sky Vine but when he does it will make him not so naughty, we hope. Next pic is me working at home (I am Sky Vine Security Officer) and I am feeling the bad vibrations.
Now have to go Sky Vine mainstem in city because looks like trouble, will send pictures soon.
Erik

I am looking forward to the next installment, but I hope they are not in any danger.


   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment